Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Triple Threat Cookies



Those of you who know me know that in my opinion, the only thing that makes chocolate better, is more chocolate. These cookies have cocoa powder, chocolate chips and white chocolate chips. Awesome.

The original recipe called for 1 c crushed oreo cookies instead of the white choc chips. I made them both the original way, and my way and I have to say I like it my way better.

1 c butter
1 ½ c sugar
2 eggs
1 ½ tsp vanilla
2 c flour
½ c cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
1 c chocolate chips
1 c white chocolate chips

Cream together the butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until fluffy. Add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt and mix until combined. Fold in chocolate chips. Refrigerate dough for 1 hour.

Preheat oven to 350. Roll dough into balls and set in baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 10 – 12 minutes.

2 comments: