Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Unexcused Absence

We were on a roll there posting once a week and then all of the sudden, one month with no posts... what's with that?

Our computer's hard drive crashed, so we lost all of our pictures and recipes.... but now we are back up and hopefully back in working order. I'll try to get something up here soon.

For now though - for all of you who are hosting Thanksgiving dinner and cooking a big turkey, I would like to share with you the biggest thing you can do to make your turkey amazing. Ready?

Brine it.

I wish I had all my pictures from last year to show you how to do this but instead I'll point you to a great web site that I love. The Pioneer Woman. This link has a step by step guide on how she makes her turkey brine each year.

Turkey Brine Recipe

Please brine your turkeys people, it will revolutionize your Thanksgiving meal!

1 comment:

  1. we brined and grilled a turkey breast last year and it was FABULOUS. and then we made the leftovers into a panzanella I found in Taste of Home, which was also yummy. mmm, Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete